Monday, December 1, 2008

Introductions

Hi everyone.
I decide to do some ideas I had in my mind (for a show/cartoon) for a really long time. Just call me either Iris or Sapphire. I'll be doing updates on such but not immedatley cause well I have lack of money to do my ideas as of now. Once I got everything I need I'll put up videos on youtube

The Ideas
Secrets of Starlight Tower High School- A show that I planned for awhile. It's about a teen boy name Joshua who just discover a secret (later on he discovers more)! Would he keep it safe for his friends or turn the world upside down?

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness the show: Ok just to let you know right now I don't not own property of Harvest Moon (it's by Marvelous and Natsume). But after seeing stuff by fans on youtube I'm shocked that no one has thought up a show (even Marvelous has their own cartoon studios! BTW they made the Mushi Shi show). So I decide to make a show out of it plus fans of the game could help out with the story!

No comments: